Friday, May 12, 2017

Looking back and reflecting

Time for a 3x1 review !

After finishing this course, it is time to reflect about it, and in so doing, I am going to give a 3x1 review.


What is a 3x1 review?

A 3x1 review consists in mentioning 3 things that I absolutely loved about this Master's Degree Module, and 1 thing that I consider should be improve.

In order to indicate these things, I created a poster with Canva to illustrate them in an original way, so I hope you like it.



On the one hand,  let's talk about the best 3 things:
  • The partner search, since I learnt a lot about collaborative movements and how to elaborate an elevator pitch.
  • Prototyping an OEP, as I learnt to apply what I knew about it on my own project, how to structure it, and think globally.
  • Creating learning missions, since I collaborated with colleagues and we put ourselves into our students' shoes. Moreover, preparing the activities was extremely significant.
On the other hand, 1 thing that could be improved. In this case, it does not have anything to with with the subject, but with its schedule in the Master's Degree, in the second term. On account of this, we had a considerable workload that we would have managed with more time, if it had been placed in the first term of the academic course.


All in all, to be honest, this course has been extremely significant, meaningful and interesting, although I have to say that it required too much time, work, and effort. Despite these things, this course has been absolutely worth it. I would never forget it.

And finally, to end this course with a bit of humor, let's take a look at this meme I generated with a tool called Image Chef. 

Hope you enjoy !




                                                          Generador de Memes Creado por: Lucía 


See you later, collaborator !


1 comment:

  1. This site is very useful for everyone. I have found lot of stuff here, which is very interesting, but don't forget to check my website. We have amazing jackets and coats. All products are available at discounted price. We have limited stock. Order your favorite ones now. Power Book II Ghost Tariq St Patrick Black Varsity Jacket

    ReplyDelete